- One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Character, not brain, will count at the crucial moment.
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
- It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.
- If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.
- Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
- Three sentence for getting success – Know more than others, Work more than others & Expect more than others.
- Thoughts are but dreams till their effects be tried.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- Education is the chief defense of a nation.
- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
- Those who don’t know history are destined to repeat it.
- If you aspire to the highest place, it is no disgrace to reach at the second or even the third pace.
- While there is life, there is hope.
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
- The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
- People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.
- When it comes to life, the crucial thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
- Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.
- An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
- The powers of mind are like the rays of the sun dissipated. When they are concentrated, they illumine.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)